If you also access more than one Gmail ID, then the information that we tell you today will be of great help to you. There is a feature of Gmail that you probably know about. With this special feature in Gmail, you can get an email from your Gmail account automatically on the second Gmail ID. In such a situation, you will not even need to access the second email ID. So let us give you information about this topic through your article.
This is the way
1) First, open your new Gmail ID.
2) Then click on the Settings button on the right side.
3) Here you will find the Forwarding and POP / IMAP options.
4) After clicking the forwarding option, you will need to enter an ad forwarding address. Note that you have to enter your email ID on which you want to receive mail from second ID.
5) After entering the email ID, click the Next button and then the Proceed option.
6) After clicking on Proceed, you will receive an email for verification on the new Gmail ID. The Gmail user has to click verification mail.
7) Now after the verification, come back to the Gmail settings page and refresh the page once again.
8) After this you have to click on forward copy of incoming email to. Click Save Changes as seen below.
After following all the above steps, emails from one of your Gmail accounts will be forwarded to your other Gmail account automatically.